Terms and conditions of purchase
- You can purchase goods from us over the counter, via messenger or cash on delivery. You also have the option of paying for the parts you order with your debit card. If you pay by card, you avoid the cash on delivery charge, which is currently SEK 50. All you need to do is to provide your card number and the expiry date and we will send you the parts together with a receipt.
- Resurs Finans: 4, 6, 12, 24 months interest free.
Right to exchange
- The right to exchange applies upon presentation of the receipt and with the following terms and conditions: for engines, gearboxes and rear axles there is the right to exchange within 90 days of the delivery date, for other parts aside from electrical parts such as relays, control boxes and regulator centres and parts that we do not keep in stock, the right to exchange applies within 30 days.
- The right to exchange only covers material supplied by us. The customer’s installation and removal costs are not reimbursed. We do no reimburse travel costs or other costs that arise as a result of any defect. When purchasing an engine or similar part that is accompanied by components for the supply of fuel, clutch, ignition system, exhaust cleaning, manifold or similar, these parts are not covered by the right to exchange. The right to exchange does not apply to parts that are used in competitive activities.
- Cash on delivery, delivery note or cash note must always be attached to returned parts in order for the case to be processed by us.
- Returns of electrical parts and parts specifically ordered that we do not keep in stock are not accepted.
- Engines and gear boxes that are supplied are always drained of oil.